As a Cloud Hosting Specialist, you will help migrate client’s information and services to the cloud. This will be done by analyzing their needs to determine the appropriate cloud technology, manage company data across mutli-cloud environments, and perform patching when necessary. As a successful Cloud Hosting Specialist, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our customers and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Educating your team on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Interacting with customers, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on customer needs.
- Perform Tier 1 support for debugging real-time issues encountered during production deployments.
- Administration of Public Cloud environments.
Qualifications and Skills
- 6+ years of recent, relevant hands-on experience in a similar position.
- Preferred Work Experience: Managed Service Provider or Consulting environment.
- Preferred Systems Experience; Kaseya, IT Glue.
- Preferred Certifications: Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in implementing software and infrastructure solutions for large-scale organizations. We are seeking someone with deep technical skills in a variety of technologies.
Salary and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive salary
- Willing to be flexible with schedule.